White Iron hammer crusher XWIN
18 September, 2013
- Recycling, but only as a secondary application, without unbreakable parts.
- Quarries and gravel pits – secondary crusher.
Hardness: 60 – 62 HRc.
Maximum dimension: up to 1,500 mm.
Maximum weight: up to 600 kg.
- Alloy especially developed for the quarry and gravel pit industry where abrasion resistance is required.
- Inlay has been adapted to each model in order to provide a MMC solution to the highest possible wear area.
- High lifetime, + 60-100 % against monometallic white iron.
- Reduced cost per ton.
- Reduced maintenance.
- Improved crusher productivity.