Crusher VSI -Vertical Shaft Impactor- MAG’Impact
MAG’Impact is a high performance impact crusher entirely made by the group
MAG’Impact is a true VSI ( Vertical Shaft Impactor).
- highest cubic capacity for produced aggregates.
- easy to change crushing ratio, thus the equipment can be easy adjusted in order to respond to the demands of the process.
- constant product quality (dimension and shape), regardless of the wear degree and the produced quantity.
- high production capacity (up to 500 t/h).
- loading with material up to 180 mm.
- reasonable cost for wear, even when crushing abrasive materials.
- minimum discontinuance due to easy access to the spare parts.
- low energy consumption.
- high quality spare parts, designed to meet the work conditions.
- XWin : matrix for composite metals.
- The material to be crushed is introduced into a crusher through the loading valve.
- It falls into a distributor resistant to wear located in the centre of the rotating board.
- The paddles situated on the rotating board send to the aggregates the necessary energy for them to be cast towards the anvils located on the peripheral ring.
- Different models of paddles and anvils are available depending on the material to be broken and on the breaking process.